Work With Us
Thriving on data and working closely with Creative, our Marketing team ensure the smooth running of sistalk.co.uk and make sure customers know where to find us. Covering a broad spread of tasks from management of the website and customer journey, email marketing, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation and data analysis; our Marketing team drive the business forward. If you're an experienced marketing professional with a ‘can-do' attitude and thrive under pressure then we'd love to hear from you.
• Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize all marketing campaigns and channels.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize account spend and performance based on the insight data
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analyse competitors, and continued testing and optimisation.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all top level account metrics.
• Collaborate with internal teams to enhance campaigns and deliver more optimised performance results
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Increase CTR, quality score, conversions and conversion rates and decrease CPC
• Landing page optimisation / implementation
• Creative copy testing and optimisation
• Competitor analysis
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and all facets of paid search in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Communicate to management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Generate weekly and monthly corporate reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and highlight areas of importance.
• Implementation of A/B, split & multivariate testing across all accounts
• Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
• Maintain excellent working relations with key third party platform suppliers
• Maintain a high level knowledge of PPC industry trends and developments. Develop and implement new PPC strategies as the industry / market changes
• Experience in manging high turnover accounts and budget on a large scale
• Proven track record driving PPC performance, including content marketing with proven business results
• Ability to analysis data and produce an optimised account strategy based upon results
• Commercially mined, organised and highly accurate with numbers
• Good computer skills (Outlook, Word) and strong Excel skills required for the role
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects
• Must be a strong team player, have a good work ethic & remain professional at all times, with a "can-do attitude" with the ability to turn ‘problems' into solutions
• Entrepreneurial "test & learn" mind-set with track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly
Our customers are our top priority; this is why we require a dedicated and friendly team of Customer Care agents to ensure they receive the best experience possible from sistalk.uk. Whether it's answering phones, replying to emails or feeding back front-line info to the rest of the company, you can be sure these are a fun and lively lot. If you've got a positive attitude, an unshockable nature and a passion to help; our Customer Care team could be the place for you.
• Taking orders and liaising with customers via email and live online chat
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times
• Responding to email enquiries and answering live online chat within a set timeframe
• Identify feedback and improvements to develop the Customer Service Team and the services we offer
• Be an active team member
• Ability to communicate across all levels, in a friendly and professional manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Proactive with the ability to multi task
• An active problem solver
• IT Literate
Sunday - Monday, zero hour contract
To fulfill online retail orders, we are always looking for hard-working, self-motivated order operatives on an ad hoc basis. All new starters will begin on a zero hour casual contract; depending on ability/vacancies you may be offered a full-time contract.
You will be required to pick and pack orders and perform other duties as per the manager's request.